11.2.09

Viva La Rock Style!




I'm not so much of a Cold Play fan (I think C is) but when I saw these jackets in one of their videos and then again at the 09 Grammy Awards, their cool factor went up a notch. I'm just not thrilled that they all had to match. Haha. But that's fine. Apparently the outfits were handmade by one of the band members, Guy Berryman. Mr. Berryman, you are a strange fellow and I mean that in a very good way.

I am crazy about these jackets now.
I wish I could make one. I have a military/band-style jacket but in black and I can't wear it now except maybe to a really freezing movie theater.

But yes, these jackets are mighty fine. I hope I get to find inspiration to make something in the same feel.

Oh... can you take a look at those pants too! Ack! I wish I were cool enough to make something like that AND wear them too! Maybe I should make some rock outfits for C! Hmmm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would be nice to run in those jackets, mcn. ;)

makescoffeenervous said...

hello anon. hahaha. quite an unwieldy outfit for running! but maybe a singlet version? hahaha!

Anonymous said...

too colorful for my taste. wonder if they'd fit well with u2. maybe with maroon5. hehehe. or maybe just bono. :-)

makescoffeenervous said...

yeah, definitely something bono would wear.