10.2.09

For Some More Mush, Read Here

Adele won Best New Artist at the 2009 Grammy Awards. Best Performance by a Female Artist too, I think.

By now everyone must know (and like) her "Chasing Pavements" song. I like that song too but I think my favorite song of hers is "Make You Feel My Love".



Yeah, what can I say, I'm a sucker for love. The true kind. One that's there for you, no matter how nasty you get or how old and wrinkly you get... or when things are just generally bad. If and when you find that kind of love, you'd be crazy to let it go.

(Waaahhhh!!! Hormones!!! What else can explain all this mushiness?! I'm beginning to sound like a Radio Romance dj!!! You remember that radio station, don't you? Are they still around? But yeah... enough of the mush already please!!! Sorry!!! Hahaha!)

(I love her eye makeup!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

makes me want to drink beer mcn.

makescoffeenervous said...

hahaha! that's a funny reaction there. is beer drinking the equivalent of female swooning?