9.2.10

You And Me (Dave Matthews Band)

Wanna pack your bags, Something small
Take what you need and we disappear
Without a trace we'll be gone, gone
The moon and the stars can follow the car
and then when we get to the ocean
We gonna take a boat to the end of the world
All the way to the end of the world

Oh, and when the kids are old enough
We're gonna teach them to fly

You and me together, we could do anything, Baby
You and me together yes, yes (x2) 




One night last week, I think we were driving home, this song came up on the iPod. C shared that on our second pregnancy, before we found out that it wasn't going to progress, he would listen to this song every morning and dream about the two of us and our baby/babies. But when we got the sad news, he stopped listening to the song.

I got weepy when he shared that. I had no idea he was that attached to the baby that early.

Tomorrow they'll extract blood from me and next week we'll find out if my "acceptance level" has gone up and we can try for baby number 3. Please pray with us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

No comments: