24.2.10

The Row Video

It's been a really HECTIC start of the week!!! All because we have a new sewer! She is FAST! Now we can take on more jobs! I've been busy buying fabric and preparing sketches for client meetings next week. Soooo stoked!

Haven't been able to post A Year In The Life photos. Will do soon. Meantime, here's a toast to those days when you just can't decide what to wear!!!

P.S. I've finally decided to buy a new pair of jeans. Nothing fits but these old, tattered 501s and they make me look homeless. Talk about a distressing pair of distressed jeans. Hahaha.

P.P.S. A good friend invited me to go surfing this weekend. Her friend has a new surfing school. I sooo wanted to go and thought about it overnight. Although C says it's okay, I decided to do the responsible thing and pass up on it. Maybe in two weeks, if we're not pregnant yet by then. :) Surfing momma! Woot!

The Row by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

No comments: