15.7.09

Christmas in July

This morning felt like a December morning. Like Christmas day, when all's quiet (everyone's puyat) and the air's nippy. I could also hear roosters crowing in the distance. Going out of the room I was met by Ginger and Scout, all fluffy from sleep. It really felt like Christmas day! And having a relaxed breakfast of danggit and fried egg and really smooth, freshly brewed coffee... what more could a harried girl ask for? :)

It has been a busy few days for me. Making some clothes for a new clothing store, new clients for made-to-order dresses, and attending to online orders. Phew. It can get overwhelming and I'm thankful for slow mornings like today when I can recharge and just breathe. I have a tendency to worry about things that haven't happened yet. Don't we all?

Tomorrow I'm going fabric shopping and I have to remind myself not to buy fabric I don't need right now. If I had free reign of everything (money, storage space), I'd probably have a treasure trove of fabric in the house. Maybe a room to hold all the fabric I like. A room to visit when I want to feel giddy. I'm just so fabric-crazy!!!

I hope your week's great too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it's just about a month and a half before the start of ber months...

makescoffeenervous said...

that's true, anon. how time flies... merry ber months! hahaha!