11.11.09

Shoes, yoga and hair

Take a look at these Cesare Paciotti shoes:

photo borrowed from jakandjil.com

I've been seeing a lot of these studded heels lately but nothing has really made my heart skip a beat till this pair. I know when I absolutely love something (or someone) I feel nauseated just looking. If I had this pair, I'd wear them everyday. I don't think they're that hard to wear. Its sole has a slight wedge to it. I wish, I wish. :)

Haven't been running for more than a month now. Heeded C's request. Part of the baby-making preparations. Have gone back to swimming and last night, to yoga too. Woke up this morning much later than usual, the muscles all over my body sore and feeling great. Back muscles, arms, obliques, thighs, butt, everything's sore. Haha. Forgot what a deadly workout yoga is.

Now I need a haircut. My hair's past the bra line and that's not good. I need to convince my stylist to cut it shorter this time. Last time I went to him, he was so enamored with the length and the remaining curls that he just fixed up the layers and didn't touch the length. I'm getting bored with this style. Need to go a bit shorter and need to color soon. Red! :)

What are you up to today?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think i fixed my comment problem, so try again.

makescoffeenervous said...

hi sheila! thanks! so sorry been very busy and haven't opened my personal mail till today. will check your blog soon as i have some relaxed time. still rushing dresses for holiday parties. have a great weekend!

makescoffeenervous said...

posted a comment on Girlie Girls using my google account profile. hope it gets through. :)