30.6.12

Rafa fell asleep just 30 minutes ago. I breastfed him and gave him some formula. Hoping he will sleep longer tonight.

Last night he woke up at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep. We blame it on the milk tea I had that afternoon. Argh. I just can't resist it sometimes.

Today was a good day. Rafa wasn't as cranky as yesterday and we had friends over for lunch. It was good to have adult conversation for a change. Hahaha.

Having a baby really changes you. Tonight, as C was changing Rafa's nappy, I told C that I miss being tan. I was looking at my new nail color and remembered the days I was so dark. Then I asked C if it was still okay for me to be thinking of being tan, now that I'm a mom. Thankfully he said yes.

I guess I'm still getting used to being a mom and still trying to find a balance between being a mom and being my own person.

Just wanted to put these thoughts down before I went to bed.

Rafa, if you are reading this (as someday I hope you will), I hope you know how much we love you.

No comments: