7.9.10

Photo Tips from Nat Geo


How awesome is the photo? When I first saw it, I thought it was from some far away African tribe. Turns out it's from Mambukal, Negros Occidental, a hot springs resort we used to frequent when I was a child. Proof that one need not travel far to experience wildly interesting things.

Check out some more beautiful photos and very helpful tips here.

P.S. I know I've been very quiet lately. Been really busy and also, I have writer's block. I hate it when that happens. I have so much to say sometimes but when I start writing I can't seem to get into the right groove. Ah well.

I think it has something to do with the leche flan review. We're done sampling different flans. We have our ranking. We just need to write an interesting review. Toughest part. Argh.

Hope you are having a good week.

No comments: